Tuesday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00
Monday - closed
Last entry to museum - 17.30
Permanent exhibition (main building) - 300 Rub
Temporary exhibition - 100 Rub
Free of charge serviced:
children under 3 years old
children in boarding schools;
participants and veterans of wars, heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full holders of the Order of Glory
unemployed disabled workers of the 1st and 2nd groups;
soldiers, sergeants and petty officers of the conscription service;
elderly citizens who are in boarding schools;
employees of state and municipal museums of Russia, members of ICOM (English: International Council of Museums, International Council of Museums, ICOM)
This benefit is granted to citizens of the Russian Federation upon presentation of the relevant documents.
When a group of children (preschoolers, schoolchildren, students of secondary educational institutions) attend thematic interactive events, the presence of at least 1 accompanying person is required.
For group visits to thematic interactive events, 2 escorts are served free of charge for a group of up to 25 people, with a group of up to 15 people - 1 escort
The second Sunday of each month is a day of free admission for all categories of citizens.
- general and theme tours at the Museum’s permanent exhibition;
- interactive travelling with immersion into the past;
- special programs for school students during winter and summer brakes;
- family subscriptions at the weekends for families and kids;
- field classes for preschool children, pupils and students;
- thematic guides
- general and theme sightseeing tours around the city;
- Karelian souvenir and gift store
For visitors with physical disabilities
- marking of the ladder steps and doorways for visually impaired visitors;
- interactive exhibits that can be taken into hands;
- wheel chairs.
Information and reservations of excursions
phone: +7 (8142) 55-96-20
1, Lenin sq., Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia
phone: +7 (8142) 55-96-55