Permanent exhibition of the Museum is situated in one of the buildings of the architectural complex in Round Square (1770’s) – former Governor’s house.
The exhibition on the nature of Karelia is situated in the building that is included into the complex of the former House of the head of Olonets mining district (1770’s).
Address: 1, Lenin sq., Petrozavodsk
The nature of Karelia and Bear Corner
Address: 5, st. F. Engels, Petrozavodsk